The OBERON 1 C is intended for smaller rooms where space is a precious commodity and volume levels are relatively modest. Music lovers and audiophiles who prefer the style and sound of stand-mounted speakers will be drawn towards the OBERON 1 C. Listening to music, perhaps from CD, internet radio, or a turntable and precious record collection, is likely to be their priority over TV audio – although if the OBERON 1 C speakers are located appropriately, one on either side of the screen, TV audio may become increasingly of interest.
The compactness of the OBERON 1 C makes it easy to integrate into any room. To achieve a wide dispersion pattern in the listening area, the driver materials and geometry applied in the OBERON 1 C have been carefully selected. The same principles have been applied in the design of the crossover.
As result, you will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. This is important as you are rarely seated directly in front of your loudspeakers when listening to music. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 39 - 26.000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 106 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2 350 Hz
- Crossover Principle: Full active 24 Bit DSP
- High frequency driver: 1 x 29 mm Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver: 1 x 5.25" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 52 Hz
- Max. Amplifier Power Output: 2x 50 W RMS
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Connection Input: Universal mains 100-240 VAC
- Wireless Input(s): Full 24 Bit/96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Recommended Distance From Wall: 1 - 50 cm
- Standby Power Consumption: 1 W